Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen songs that you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what songs my friends choose.
1) Dare-e-disco - From Om Shanti Om
2) Deewangi Deewangi - From Om Shanti Om
3) Aaja Nachele - From Aaja Nachele
4) Can You Save Me? - Apple Trees and Tangerines (opening theme to Cover Affairs
5) Rap Is the Man's Soul! - Tarantula
6) "Libera Me" From Hell - Tarantual, Yuri Kasahara, Taku Iwasaki
7) Jump for My Love - The Pointer Sisters
8) Beat It - Michael Jackson
9) Thriller - Michael Jackson
10) With Your XXX, Pierce the Heavens!! - Taku Iwasaki
12) Eyes on Me - Faye Wong (Oh yes, I went there)
13) Where You Lead - Carole King
14) Sora - Shanti Snyder
15) God Help the Outcasts - Heidi Mollenhauer
Jeebus, and those are the songs that are on my mind right now simply because I've been listening to them frequently. But oddly enough, all of these songs are not something I'm likely to forget, ever. And not just because they've been in constant play on my computer.
Also, I tag no one because I really don't see the point. When you tag people they don't do it anyway.